This early access FIFA 21 Modding Tool allows users to gain some access to textures, gameplay data, files and ability to load compiled Mods.
Has support for FIFA 21 & Partial Madden 21 Support
NOTE: If you are first using this tool, it will attempt to create a full copy of your Data folders (to leave them unaltered for a vanilla launch). This will take some time on first launch!
+ Frostbite, Legacy & FIFA mod Launcher
+ Legacy File Explorer and Extractor
+ Legacy Mod Compiler
+ Gameplay Editor
+ Texture, Kit and Data Import and Export with full explorer
+ Save all changes to projects and export to fbmods for other players to use
+ Supports the following file types. .fbmod (created by this tool), .zip (containing multiple files), .lmod (created by this tool), .fifamod (created by FIFA Editor Tool)
+ Partial Madden 21 Mod Support. Including Legacy files and some textures. Work is ongoing on this!
+ FIFA 21 Career Mode Stats Saver
+ Discord Rich Presence. Shows you playing the modded game in Discord.
– No you cannot MODIFY meshes through this tool’s editor, although *.fifamod meshes are half supported through the launcher.
– Some *.fifamod files do not work with this launcher, if unsure just use FIFA Editor Tool / Mod Manager instead. Be aware that some facemods do not work even when using FIFA Editor Tool.
– All Editors: Fixed an issue where it would take a long time to make an edit to a legacy text file
– Launcher: Your launcher settings are saved
MADDEN 21 People: I have found the issues with the uniform textures, I am going to have to redesign my tool a little to handle it. EA really did something awkward with the Chunk Ids in Madden 21.
– MADDEN 21: Significant compiler improvements. Just some textures to go (and 1 very annoying EBX gameplay file) before I can consider it all working.
– MADDEN 21: Brand new SDK
– MADDEN 21 Editor: Fixed some panes which were not displaying correctly
– EBX browsers now scale correctly to its parent window
– EBX browsers now display a list of numbers/points in a more UI friendly manner
– EBX browsers can now resize a list (not perfect but heading toward full customization)
– EBX can now import and export to and from a binary file (experts only)
– Added experimental PNG to DDS converter for legacy textures
– When importing and reverting a texture, the texture viewer now correctly updates
– Bug fix: When reverting a texture, the RES to chunk link would get confused and break within the project.
– FIFA 21: Fixed issue where *.fifamod produced from FET was not displaying correctly in launcher
– FIFA 21: Fixed issue with *.fifamod faces. This now allows ALL *.fifamod faces to work with this launcher
– MADDEN 21: Allowed all items be browsed
– MADDEN 21: A 50% working compiler. Some things just refuse to work at this stage.
– FIFA 21 [Stats Saver]: Fixed issue with teams with low Ids (i.e. Arsenal)
– FIFA 21 [Stats Saver]: Added compatibility for EFL League 1, EFL Trophy, Bundesliga, LaLiga, SuperCopa
– FIFA 21 [Stats Saver]: Added Clean Sheets, Minutes Played, Player OVR and OVRGrowth to CSV Export
– Switch the editors to use AvalonDock. A docking system that allows you to rearrange and resize your editor windows. This is work in progress. Expect bugs.
– FIFA 21: Fix issue where the Injector “GetProcess” function was not waiting for the process to open
– Add “Force Reinstall mods” button
– Change all Launcher checkboxes to “toggle switches”
– Fix the launcher not remembering EXE locations
– FIFA 21: Fix CEM not launching for “published” version of the tool
– Detecting mod changes, only recompile if needed
– No longer loads .cache unless its needed to recompile mods
– If not recompiling mods, mod launch takes seconds rather than minutes
– Application Insights – Tracking of User inputs and mods – for me to know what people are using the tool for and if there are any bugs
– Discord Rich Presence (Discord will show you using the tool and playing the game with mods)
– FIFA 21: Added CEM (Career Player Stats Saver)
– FIFA 21: Change compiler to use the “Original Size” from the Mod details rather than calculate on the fly (Speeds up the launch process)
– Make change to Mod Writer to correctly write the “Original Size” of the file / item
– MADDEN 21: Work still ongoing (nothing to note, still coding a dynamic TOC writer, almost all working!)
– Fix an issue where the Tool was remaining open after closing all the windows
– Launcher now supports multiple games, you can now have a Madden 21 and FIFA 21 profile
– MADDEN 21: Fix an issue where the splashscreen example could not run from the launcher (“madden18” error)
– MADDEN 21: Improve Legacy support, moving away from Oodle to the game’s standard LZ4 compression
– FIFA 21: Add “Inject Legacy into Other Tool” button back to Launcher screen
– FIFA 21: Add support for the most recent versions of *.fifamod files from the FIFA Editor Tool
– Include latest caches
– FIFA 21: Fix the issue where the Legacy Injection would not work after publishing on to other’s PC. Sorry for taking so long with this! Took me a while to debug the issue =D
– FIFA 21: Revert Legacy Injection to use old Injection first, then New, then Alternative.
– When you edit an EBX, the Browsers now highlight the change instantly
– FIFA 21: Use 2 separate methods for Legacy Injection DLL (It will revert to the “old” method, if the “new” method fails)
– Ensure that all errors logged by compilers appear in the Launcher window log box
– Added partial Madden 21 support. Legacy file editing has been enabled. (Only tested 1 or 2 files)
– Single EXE compilation (there are less files where the program is installed)
– Fixed Converter to *.fifaproject
– Sdk Generator has been fixed for latest version of FIFA 21