This early access FIFA 21 Modding Tool allows users to gain some access to textures, gameplay data, files and ability to load compiled Mods.
Has support for FIFA 20 and FIFA 21.
NOTE: If you are first using this tool, it will attempt to create a full copy of your Data folders (to leave them unaltered for a vanilla launch). This will take some time on first launch!
Gameplay Mod Full Editor
– No you cannot mod anything else (i.e. Faces/Boots/Kits) in the game yet
– No you cannot get out meshes
– Add a Revert Button for EBX Editor
– Write new Tree View navigator with better performance and DRY tech
– Launch mods from Editor
– Add better log messaging to editor/launcher
– Improve Mod Launcher load times
– Fix EBX Writer so the UI Gameplay Tab can be used
– Added PNG import support
– Added a Search function to all browsers
– Added Kit Hotspots editing for EBX
– Fix a bug with some faces not being to be modded. (i.e. Thiago’s face can now be modded)
– Created a much faster and much more stable launcher
– Fix a bug where not all assets were being showing in the Asset List for Legacy files