Hello and welcome to the latest Gameplay Mod for FIFA 21.
The expert of FIFA Gameplay mods is back for another season on FIFA 21
This mod is covered by the Apache License V3
Version 5 is designed to be more realistic than difficult. This subversion is designed for those who enjoy CPU v CPU, “lock to player” or Player Career.
Preferences / Settings:
Game Speed: Normal
Competitor Mode: OFF
Assisted Settings: Semi Assisted / Manual. If you find that too difficult try Assisted.
– Complete redesign of movement speeds, directly comparing to players in the Euros (V5)
– Rebuilt movement and animations compiler for Frostbite tool. (V4A8).
– Decreased the input delay from your controller or AI decision to movement (V3)
– Decreased top speed of all players by 10% (V3)
– Increased the difference between fast and slow players by 20% (V3)
– Increased the time it takes to turn 180 degrees by 100%, gradually decreasing by the Agility/Dribbling of the player (V3)
– Decreased the animation speed for dribbling, shooting, passing, jumping/heading (V3)
– Removed AI option to “strafe” dribble (To stop teams like Manchester City over using the option outside of the box) (V3)
– Removed AI option to “pump ball into the box” (This fixes the AI playing long passes into the box in the last 10 minutes when losing) (V1)
– Increased amount of long passes (V1/V4/V5)
– Increased amount of crosses (V3/Reworked in V4/V5)
– Increased amount of shots (V3/V5)
– Increased forward passing (V3/V4/V5)
– Increased the amount the AI attempts a tackle (V1/V4)
– Decreased the time the AI takes to attempt a pass (V4)
– Increase the amount the AI sprints into space with the ball (V4/V5)
– Increase the amount the AI passes to players in space and exploiting space (V5)
– Removed the amount of assistance given to “assisted” shooting, this allows you to aim for the corners of the goal (V3)
– Shots are much more difficult while under pressure from a defender (V3)
– Shots are much more difficult while the ball is far away from you (V2)
Blocking, Intercepting and defending
– Automatic blocking and AI blocking has been reduced by 800% (V1)
– Manual blocking has been increased by 150% (V1)
– Significantly reduced the effectiveness of overhead clearances (V5)
– Positioning of defenders now follows the formation much more, preferring to stick to their position, rather than leave space (V5)
– Goalkeepers have been rewritten to use attributes so there is a large difference between Premier League and League 2 (V3)
– Goalkeepers can now make mistakes (V3)
– Goalkeepers will now try to catch a ball much more (V3)
– Goalkeepers will now rush out on one-on-one situations (V3)
– Goalkeepers will now protect their near post much more (V4)
– All players are much more likely to make a mistake when passing, increasing the chances when of low short passing attribute (V1)
– All players are much more likely to make a mistake when under pressure (V2)
– All players are much more likely to make a mistake when passing at an obtuse angle (V3)
First Touch and Ball Control
– Adjusted ball control so players with high attributes can trap all kinds of tricky situations (V2/V3/V4/V5)
– Increased the chance for a foul to be called (V1)
– Yellow cards are much less likely to be given (V1/V4/V5)
– More midfielders will help out the defence when defending (V1)
– The team width is more like the Tactics graphic allowing for more attacking opportunities from Wingers (V3)
– All players will move off the ball to allow for more attacking opportunities (V3)
– If playing a slow tactic (like Possession), your team will move up the pitch much more slowly, allowing for a calm approach to the game (V3)
– Have decreased “fast build-up” move up speed, so the team has players to pass to when a defender is in possession (V3)
– All match ratings are much more balanced for each position (V3/Reworked V4)
– Defenders are punished for letting goals in much more (No more 7+ rating for a team that lost 3-0) (V3/Reworked V4)
– LOD of players and crowd have been increased slightly for menus and gameplay (V3)
Copy the locale.ini to the Game’s Data folder, overwriting the original.
Import the .fbmod into my latest launcher and click launch.
If you are using the launcher for the first time. Please be aware there is an initial setup that can take up to 15 minutes. After the initial setup, the game will load within 1-2 minutes on any subsequent launches.