Thanks to the great work of – GalaxyMan2015 and benji – we’re able to start modding the FIFA 18 career mode again!
MOD 18 – A Realistic Career Mode for FIFA 18
After successful importing
FIFA18-CMMOD.cgp, the groups of the CL/EL should look like this.
Features & improvements
- Use Champions League and Europa League group tables (using replacements for teams not included in the game)
- More teams should be active and search for replacements on the transfermarket
- Higher chance of free agents
- Transfer movements should reflect the ‘real world’ a bit more
- Players results by global scouting (GTN) should be better
- Increased player values and wages to reflect ‘real world’ nowadays
- Player values are now based on club prestige and player international rank
- Teams should play with a better line-up, change line-up a bit more
- Higher chances of job manager offer(s)
- Sim. results should be a bit more realistic
- Higher chance of release clauses in some leagues (La Liga, La Liga 1|2|3)
- Realistic club budgets
- Remove CPUAI cheating
- Player growth changes
- Tweak training
Many thanks to the modding community for all your fantastic work!