Our first official patch of the season has finally arrived!
With FIFA Infinity Patch for FIFA 17 you can enjoy the following features:
– All the teams with updated rosters (2017/18 season).
– Fully updated brazilian league with realistic format (20 teams, added Corinthians, Flamengo, Bahia and Atlético Goianiense).
– Fully updated squads for Brasileirao Serie B teams Internacional, América Mineiro, Santa Cruz, Figueirense, Criciúma and Goiás (teams in Rest of World).
– Atlanta United and Minnesota United added in Rest of World.
– Beijing Guoan, Guangzhou Evergrande, Shandong Luneng and Shanghai Shenhua added in Rest of World.
– AEK Athens, APOEL, Maribor, Qarabag and Sparta Prague added in Rest of World.
– “Rest of world team” with missing important players added (Hulk, Alexandre Pato, John Obi Mikel, Ricardo Carvalho, Juan Manuel Vargas, Odion Ighalo, Bacary Sagna, Alex Teixeira, Ramires, Andrei Arshavin, Xavi, Yevhen Khacheridi, Domagoj Vida among others).
– New legends with real faces added to Classic XI: Francesco Totti, Philipp Lahm, Frank Lampard, Steven Gerrard, Miroslav Klose, Ronaldinho, Xabi Alonso, Dirk Kuyt, David Trezeguet, Juan Román Riquelme, Edgar Davids, Thierry Henry and Nemanja Vidic.
Nafer – Patchmaking, Database, Graphics
Scouser09 – Graphics
Rique1984 – File extraction
mundofifakits.blogspot.com – Kits
GalaxyMan2015 – FrostyTool
Rinaldo – Creation Master, DB Master
Damien – Artwork
It is recommended that you use a clean install of FIFA 17 for this patch.
FrostyModManager by GalaxyMan2015 is necessary to run this patch. You can download it HERE.
Put the files inside “Patch Files” folder in “Mods” folder inside “FrostyModManager_v1.0.3alpha” folder.
Run FrostyModManager and select your FIFA 17.exe inside your installation folder.
Double click on FIFA Infinity logo in “Available Mods” list to activate the FIP17 V3 mod.
Enable Offline Mode in Origin and run FIFA 17 by clicking the “Launch” button of the tool.
Frosty Editor Project File (Only for modders)
If you are an experienced FIFA modder and wisht to add something or modify this patch, your can download the Frosty project file below. You need Frosty Editor in order to modify this file.
As it’s stated in the ReadMe file of FIP17, you can use any of the edited files only under author’s permission and credit.