– Smaller field
– Three goal sizes: mini, long, and futsal
– Three game modes: Regular (football rules), Last Man Standing, and Skills Battle (both as in FIFA Street)
– Option to set up invisible walls around pitch and disable out-of-play rules
– Custom dragable street UI for Skills Battle scoring (two sizes):
— Color-coded skillmove ID panel:
— White, Green, Yellow, Red in order of increasing points
— Blue for Beats and Skill Beats
— Purple for fancy passes, shots, and pannas
— Orange for goals
— Skill Bank displays current accumulated skill move points for dribble possession (resets upon loss of possession)- Disabled slide tackles to force AI into attempting more standing tackles. Leads to more missed tackles and improvement in player ability to beat defenders
(change AI_NO_SLIDE_TACKLE in cl.ini)
– Disabled fouls to recreate street feel
(change AI_SETTING_NO_FOUL in cl.ini)
– AI doesn’t do any skills as of this release. However, the AI does attempt flair passes and flair shots
– Players sometimes unresponsive to ball after bounce off walls
– Can’t change controlled player at times because receiver selection bugs out upon expected out-of-play sequence
– Goalies unaware of ball position if ball hits wall and bounces towards them
– Close direct freekicks freeze for a minute during setup of wall due to second/third kick taker or goalkeeper positioned inside goal (recommended to turn off fouls in cl.ini)
– Offsides sometimes called incorrectly when goalies are disabled. Turning off offsides solves the problem.
– Player assigned to near post on corner kick will position where post would have stood if field were bigger. These are hard-coded reposition locations.
– Goalie doesn’t hug post when ball is near corner
– Sometimes, all players must be teleported onto the field for freekicks to allow continuation of play
– Second, third freekick takers are glitched.
– End-of-half requires a stoppage in play (out of play or kickoff) to reset stoppage time calculations and enable swift end to half
– Fancy shots sometimes register as fancy passes with low power
– Panna detection is a bit iffy due to limitations of in-game function used to detect pannas
– Injuries to AI players on the field cause the AI to play shorthanded following substitution of the injured player
(possible solution is to disable injuries by setting Injury Frequency and/or Injury Severity sliders to 0)
– Skill games do not work and may crash the game (freekick skill game), so do not start any skill games prior to the start of a match.
– Crossbar mesh height above pitch is fixed. However, the collision geometry scales down with the goal net.
– Red cards can cause a host of bugs including swapped-in player not leaving field at the end of a half and bench players floating in the air. To remedy this, cards have been disabled (can re-enable in cl.ini)
—-<[Installation Instructions and Downloads]>—-
Refer to the mod’s GitHub page for detailed instructions:
Downloads to .exe files and gameplay files also in the post below.
– Ability to play in windowed mode (if using the skill points UI w/o hotkeys)
– Moddingway Mod 28.0.4 installed
– Understanding that the applications provided are generated through Cheat Engine: https://www.cheatengine.org/
– A bit of time to read through the remainder of this post
– pausemenuflow.nav file fix for skillgames crash pre-match
– Removal of 3d grass
Dark Byte for Cheat Engine:
Ariel for the MW Mod
Rinaldo for Creation Master 16
Shawminator for CG File Explorer 16
iard68 for i68 Controller
Koczman Bálint for the Capture It font