Today we have a new gameplay patch for you! Our modder regularcat made up a new version of his old gameplay and I reffer to the v.8 of his gameplay that contains the next features:
– Attack –
- Better cpu attacking, better build up, better passing, better shooting & more.
- Reconstructed attack from v.7 gameplay
– Defense –
- Better cpu defending, better tackling, tighter marking, more cpu sliding tackling.
- Better help from 2nd defender & more.
- Reconstructed defending from v.6 gameplay.
– Goalkeepers –
- Goalkeppers play off individual attributes, some more aggresive than others, quicker & smarter in all aspects.
– Gameplay –
- More & harder fouls, more cards given, slower pace of the game, stamina adjusted.
- Teams & players aggression levels change in individual situations, better jostling.
- New & more realistic ball physics for good weather & rain, more teams assigned special ai parameters.
- Slowed down the meter speeds for shooting, crossing, lob passing & through balls for difficulty allowing the cpu to get into better positioning to make a play on the human.