Thanks to the great work of – GalaxyMan2015 and benji – we’re able to start modding the FIFA 18 career mode again!
MOD 18 – A Realistic Career Mode for FIFA 18
Install / How to use
NOTE: You need to load Frosty Editor every time when playing the game!
- Download latest release of MOD18 *NOTE: tags are based on FIFA 18 update release date
- Download latest Frosty Tool Suite
- Open FrostyEditor, choose File, Open and load CMMOD18.fbproject
- Hit the Launch button!
Checkout the groups of the CL/EL to find out if the mod was properly loaded: https://imgur.com/a/swkaa
- Use groups of the Champions League and Europa League (using replacements for teams not included in the game)
- Improvements to the transfermarkt
- More teams should be active and search for replacements (even low team)
- Higher chance of free agents
- Movements should reflect the ‘real world’ a bit more/bit more realistic
- Better players results by global scouting (GTN)
- Changes to the tiers/league ratings (see docs/Leagueratings.xlsx)
- Increased player values and wages
- Player values are now based on club prestige and player international rank
- Teams should play with a bit better line-up, rest their top players in low ranked matches
- Higher chances of job manager offer(s)
- Sim. results should be a bit more realistic
- Higher chance of release clauses in some leagues
- Lowered chances of low teams getting rich all of the sudden
- Player growth
- Counter improvements
- Improve loan movements
Many thanks again to all modders and people that made it possible to start again this year.