Today we are happy to announce the release of our first mod for FIFA 18, FIFA Infinity Patch 18 or FIP 18.
The first version of the patch will fix many issues of the defeault FIFA 18 game and add other great features in order to improve and enhance your FIFA 18 experience like:
– Brasileirao fully updated, with real rosters and missing teams added (Corinthians, Flamengo, Bahia and Vasco).
– Campeonato de Chile fully updated with real rosters.
– UEFA Champions League 2017/18 group stage missing teams added in Rest of World.
– Licensed names and logos for all the unlicensed teams.
– Licensed names and logos for unlicensed leagues and competitions.
– Custom adboards for some competitions.
– Custom flags for some teams.
– Two “Classic XI” teams with FUT Icons and FUT Legends.
– 14 new manager faces unlocked and real manager names for all the teams.
– Squads updated to december with some “future” transfers added in career mode (Diego Costa to Atlético, Naby Keita to Liverpool, etc.).
– Compatibility with english, french, german, italian, portuguese (BR and PT) and spanish (SP and MX) languages.
Nafer – Patchmaking, Database, Graphics
Scouser09 – Database, Graphics
dogfood09 – Database
mundofifakits.blogspot.com – Kits
Mogolos – Kits, Minikits
diazjesux – Kits, Minikits
Makispla – Kits
Josepa94 – Kits
christophe83460 – Graphics
Andy – Adboards
GalaxyMan2015 – FrostyTool
Rinaldo – Creation Master, DB Master
Damien – Artwork
It is recommended that you use a clean install of FIFA 18 for this patch. This patch is NOT compatible with another patch/mod. If you have previously installed a patch/mod via FrostyTool, please delete the folder “ModData” located in your FIFA 18 directory folder.
Frosty Mod Manager by GalaxyMan2015 is necessary to run this patch. You can download it here.
Frosty Mod Manager requires a Fix in order to run correctly. You can download it here.
To fix Frosty Mod Manager, you need to replace “bcrypt.dll” file from fix into “FrostyModManager_v188.8.131.52\ThirdParty” folder and in your FIFA 18 directory folder.
Put the files inside “Patch Files” folder in “Mods” folder inside “FrostyModManager_v184.108.40.206” folder.
Be sure to have Origin app in offline mode.
Run FrostyModManager and select your FIFA 18.exe inside your installation folder.
Double click on FIFA Infinity logo in “Available Mods” list to activate the FIP18 V1.3 mod.
Run FIFA 18 by clicking the “Launch” button.
Note: if you want to install an update, you need to delete the previous version patch files located in “Mods” folder inside “FrostyModManager_v220.127.116.11” folder. Also, you need to delete the “ModData” folder located in your FIFA 18 installation directory. Then, put the files inside “Patch Files” folder in “Mods” folder inside “FrostyModManager_v18.104.22.168” folder. Finally, just follow the same steps indicated above.
Alternative Squads File: once you have the patch installed, you need to copy the file “SquadsIconsFIP” located in “Squads Files” folder and paste it in “\Documents\FIFA 18\settings”. Then, start the game with FrostyModManager with FIP18 v.1.2 applied. Finally ingame, go to “Profile”, “Load Squads” and select the “IconsFIP” squad.
– Fixed “bump” for all the new kits.
– Fixed some “mini” crests.
– Added some missing GK Kits of brazilian teams.
– Added licensed kits for Serie B teams.
– Updated Romania NT crest.
– Fixed crash when playing with Palmeiras, Atlético Mineiro, Vasco da Gama or Colo-Colo.
– Fixed crash in editing boots.
– Fixed wrong sleeves for Corinthians, Flamengo, Bahia, Vasco da Gama and Maribor kits.
– Fixed wrong kit details for Corinthians, Flamengo, Bahia and Vasco da Gama.
– Fixed Copa do Brasil (now with 20 teams).
– Added FIFA Club World Cup playable in Career Mode.
– Added AFC Champions League playable in Career Mode.
– Added animated adboards for UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League (thanks to Andy).
– Added new animated adboards for Premier League teams (thanks to Andy).
– Added real stadium names for all teams.
– Added some “future” winter transfers in career mode (Virgil van Dijk to Liverpool, Ross Barkley to Chelsea, etc.).
– Added compatibility with all languages.
– Added minikits for Serie B teams.
– Added licensed kits and minikits for Chacarita, Portimonense, CD Aves, Chaves, Feirense and Tondela.
– Added an alternative squads file with Icons and The Journey players available as Free Agents (please, read the instructions to know how to use the squads file).
Note: this update is compatible with started career modes with Update v.1.1.
– Mod rebuilded to make it compatible with the latest FIFA 18 update (version 1.08).
Note: this update is compatible with started career modes with Update v.1.1 and Update v.1.2.
Frosty Editor Project File (Only for modders)
If you are an experienced FIFA modder and wisht to add something or modify this patch, your can download the Frosty project file below. You need Frosty Editor in order to modify this file.
As it’s stated in the ReadMe file of FIP18, you can use any of the edited files only under author’s permission and credit.