Today we are happy to announce the release of our first mod for FIFA 18, FIFA Infinity Patch 18 or FIP 18.
The first version of the patch will fix many issues of the defeault FIFA 18 game and add other great features in order to improve and enhance your FIFA 18 experience like:
– Brasileirao fully updated, with real rosters, missing teams added (Corinthians, Flamengo, Bahia and Vasco), and new promoted teams for 2018 season added too (Internacional, América MG, Ceará and Paraná).
– Campeonato de Chile fully updated with real rosters and Unión La Calera (promoted for 2018 season) added.
– UEFA Champions League 2017/18 group stage missing teams added in Rest of World.
– UEFA Europa League 2017/18 group stage missing teams added in Rest of World.
– FIFA Club World Cup, AFC Champions League and CONCACAF Champions League playables in Career Mode.
– Fixed Copa do Brasil (now with 20 teams).
– Fixed SSE Airtricity League and Irish EA Sports Cup (now with 10 teams).
– Licensed names, kits, minikits and logos for all the unlicensed teams.
– Licensed names and logos for unlicensed leagues and competitions.
– Fixed Cádiz CF kits (thanks to carrasco1live).
– 58 improved player faces (thanks to FCB17).
– 18 new player faces edited via ingame editor (thanks to decoruiz).
– Animated adboards for UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League (thanks to Andy).
– New animated adboards for Premier League teams (thanks to Andy).
– Custom flags for some teams.
– Two “Classic XI” teams with FUT Icons and FUT Legends.
– Alternative squads file with FUT Icons players available as Free Agents in Career Mode (please, read the instructions to know how to use the squads file).
– 16 new manager faces unlocked and real manager names for all teams.
– Real stadium names for all teams.
– Unlocked all boots and balls.
– Squads updated to march 1st with some “future” transfers added in career mode (Leon Goretzka to Bayern, Naby Keita to Liverpool, etc.).
– Compatibility with all languages.
Nafer – Patchmaking, Database, Graphics
Scouser09 – Database, Graphics
decoruiz – Database, Faces, Kits, Minikits
Mogolos – Database, Kits, Minikits
dogfood09 – Database
Roman Hovorka – Database
mundofifakits.blogspot.com – Kits, Minikits
Semhsdorf11 – Kits, Minikits
diazjesux – Kits, Minikits
carrasco1live – Kits, Minikits
victorhugob15 – Kits, Minikits
Makispla – Kits
The Crew – Kits
Josepa94 – Kits
Robmar85 – Kits
Voleck – Kits
ZiJeSrbin – Kits
FCB17 – Faces
christophe83460 – Graphics
Andy – Adboards
GalaxyMan2015 – FrostyTool
Rinaldo – Creation Master, DB Master
Damien – Artwork
Important: there are two versions of this mod. “Custom Version” includes all the “Rest of Europe” teams with Home, Away and GK Kits, but the new brazilian teams will have only Home and GK kits. “Brazilian Version” includes all the the brazilian teams with Home, Away and GK Kits, but some of the new “Rest of Europe” teams will have only Home and GK kits. All the teams included in the mod are playable with no issues in both versions. You can switch between the two versions in FrostyModManager, but Career Modes started with one version are not compatible with another version.
It is recommended that you use a clean install of FIFA 18 for this patch. This patch is NOT compatible with another patch/mod. If you have previously installed a patch/mod via FrostyTool, please delete the folder “ModData” located in your FIFA 18 directory folder.
Frosty Mod Manager by GalaxyMan2015 is necessary to run this patch. You can download it here.
Frosty Mod Manager requires a Fix in order to run correctly. You can download it here.
To fix Frosty Mod Manager, you need to replace “bcrypt.dll” file from fix into “FrostyModManager_v18.104.22.168\ThirdParty” folder and in your FIFA 18 directory folder.
Put the files inside “Patch Files” folder in “Mods” folder inside “FrostyModManager_v22.214.171.124” folder.
Be sure to have Origin app in offline mode.
Run FrostyModManager and select your FIFA 18.exe inside your installation folder.
Double click on one of FIP18 v.2.1 version (“Custom” or “Brazilian”) in “Available Mods” list to activate the FIP18 V2.1 mod.
Run FIFA 18 by clicking the “Launch” button.
Note: if you want to install an update, you need to delete the previous version patch files located in “Mods” folder inside “FrostyModManager_v126.96.36.199” folder. Also, you need to delete the “ModData” folder located in your FIFA 18 installation directory. Then, put the files inside “Patch Files” folder in “Mods” folder inside “FrostyModManager_v188.8.131.52” folder. Finally, just follow the same steps indicated above.
Alternative Squads File: once you have the patch installed, you need to copy the file “SquadsIconsFIPC” (if you play with “Custom version”) or “SquadsIconsFIPB” (if you play with “Brazilian version”) located in “Squads Files” folder and paste it in “\Documents\FIFA 18\settings”. Then, start the game with FrostyModManager with FIP18 v.2.1 applied. Finally ingame, go to “Profile”, “Load Squads” and select the “IconsFIP C” or “IconsFIP B” squad.
– Mod rebuilded to make it compatible with the latest FIFA 18 update (March 26th).
– Fixed kit details in Serie B teams kits.
Note: this update is compatible with started career modes.
Frosty Editor Project File (Only for modders)
If you are an experienced FIFA modder and wisht to add something or modify this patch, your can download the Frosty project file below. You need Frosty Editor in order to modify this file.
As it’s stated in the ReadMe file of FIP18, you can use any of the edited files only under author’s permission and credit.