New season, new update! The new i68 Controller is now compatible with FIFA 16 and it includes the following features:
LAUNCHER – allows you to start the game
in online/offline modes (preserving edits as much as possible)
and to manage up to five installations of the game simultaneously.
REGENERATOR – with which you can rewrite the index files,
so that the game can really use our editings.
INSTALLER – add and replace pretty much
any file to your game.
MERGER – a powerful utility for db editers and skilled users
with which you can blend data from esported tables and full databases.
SCRIPTER *SOON* – a new tool for the creation
and execution of lists of commands with which to modify the database,
some settings of the career mode, and much more along the way.
The suite also allows to show NEWS and directly distribute
and install PATCHES.
– Fixed a bug that prevents the program to initialize correctly and load the database.
– Other minor improvements
– Tool optimization for FIFA 16
-Windows 10 comatibility
– Scripter Added
– Some minor improvements under Windows10.
– Removed bug that prevented localdb extraction in Fifa13/14 under Win7/8 also.
– Wide debug for Fifa13 and older chapters.
– Added the SetPlayerAge command
– Minor updates
– Added some new SCRIPTER commands
- some new commands have been added to the Scripter for the management
of the stadiums table and others for the automated editing of the players stats
(please refer to the templates for information and examples)
- various imperfections and errors were corrected
- the recognition process of the operating system
it’s been rewritten according to the new features provided by the framework 4.5
and now it seems finally correct
– This update (the last for this season) adds many new commands
for the i68Scripter, including the ability to create a new player,
via cloning of any existing one.
– New scripter update that allows you to quickly and easily manage the summer market.
– Minor Updates
As always, thanks to Rinaldo (FIFA-MASTER.COM)
because from many years he has agreed to let me use his valuable library.
Thanks to scouser09 for his Revolution Mod which this suite fully supports.
And, this year, a special thanks to malloc84 able to decoding EASF
and give all of us the opportunity to continue to enjoy ourselves
by fully editing our favorite game!
Made by iard68