This tool lets you SWITCH FIFA 16 SCOREBOARD while playing the game.
– Run INSTALLER as Administrator and Install “FIFA 16\” folder.
– Launch FIFA 16 TV Scoreboard Changer (Run as administrator)
* Be sure FIFA 16 not running while applying this step *
* For the first time running, the tool needs PATCH “some files” in “.bh files”
* This step only done for the first time or after applying Official Patch from EA ORIGIN *
– Click on “mBH PATCHER”
– Click PATCH
* Now you can start both FIFA 16, Scoreboard Changer *
– Select Scoreboard
– Click IMPORT
* The Scoreboard will be visible when you choose RESTART MATCH in PAUSE MENU (In case you’re in match) *
* Tip: before starting match from menu, ALT + TAB to SCOREBOARD CHANGER, select scoreboard and import *
If you want to add your own files, do as following:
– Click “OPEN FOLDER”
– Create new folder, e.g: My New SB
– Name your files as “overlay_xx02.big”
– Make “preview” photo (ratio: 16:9)
If you have fonts, create “fonts” folder inside “My New SB”, puts “fonts.txt” and “****.ttf” there. When you click import, the tool automically compare and copy fonts to FIFA 16.
– Add MonkeyDragon Scoreboard Pack 1.0:
Argentine Primera Division
– Add Sheyk90 Scoreboard Pack 3.0:
Liga Adelante & Copa del Rey
UEFA EURO 2016
UEFA EURO 2016 Qualifiers
UEFA Europa League
* Note: tv logo not included in this Sheyk90′ package *
– Fix several bugs
– Fix “unabled writing font” for empty scoreboard
Visit GhostFIFA for more details!
Made by MonkeyDragon